Friday, May 17, 2013

Unusual Grave Epitaphs

The other day was Mother’s Day, and since a friend told me about www.findagrave.com, I went there to view my mother and grandmother’s graves. Since the rest of my family moved out of the area, it was a way to acknowledge the day. While I was on the site, I noticed a section on unusual epitaphs.  I clicked, and this is what I found:


                                  This is the most common of unusual epitaphs to find in a cemetery



                                        Boy, I wonder what he did to get this kind of comment.



                                           I think some of us could identify with this sentiment.

                                                         I wonder if he watched the program.

                                       This one was rather amusing. I told my dentist about it.



                                     Perhaps this doctor could have used some of his own medicine.


                                                            This was rather poignant.


                                              And last but not least, Rodney's final comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment