Monday, June 2, 2014


Rain Again

It has rained so much in the past week and a half, that everything is overwhelmingly saturated. The Day Lilies in my back yard bravely faced the pounding rain, but the Geraniums succumbed, losing all their blooms. My cat, SeeKitty, endured the water, sitting on top of her box, under the back door awning. Her ears were flat most of the time, showing how weary she was from the weather. No cat likes to walk through so much water.  Being stuck indoors, I worked on my Green Goddess project, and finally finished it today. To my surprise, I found that she has two very different aspects of herself. The bright side, and the wild side. Here are some photos of what transpired through the deluge.






Some things flourished under the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment