Monday, October 1, 2012

Kitchen Magic

Some years ago, I became fascinated with wooden kitchen spoons, and came up with a number of designs. The biggest challenge was putting them together. At first, I used glue, but as the temperature rose, the glue sagged and the spoons fell off the wall. Whoops! Back to the workshop.Then I tried screws.They worked, but not until I learned a lot more about screws than I really wanted to. That led to buying a drill, which in turn, led to other tools. Anyway, these are the ones that survived the journey from California.






                                                                   Rose with Spoons

                                                                Amber Kitchen Birds

                                                               Colorful Kitchen Birds

                                                                     Kitchen Music

No comments:

Post a Comment