Friday, December 12, 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweater Day (2nd Friday each December)


I first heard Bill Geist on the program "Sunday Morning", talking about ugly Christmas sweaters, and over the years, it has morphed into a major holiday. Many people are having ugly Christmas sweater parties and it's so much better than having a regular get together. If you haven't gotten a sweater yet, I suggest you head on down to your favorite thrift store and find you one!



                                                        This guy won't even show his face!
                                       Don't know what to say about this one, but it certainly is poor taste.

Even though this is not a sweater photo, I couldn't pass this one up. I might just have to try it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment